Advanced GPS/GNSS Simulators_GPS/GNSS模擬器
• Position/navigation accuracy
• Dynamic range/sensitivity
• Simulate movements/trajectories any way on or above earth
• Susceptibility to noise
• Sensitivity to GPS impairments: loss of satellites, multi-path, atmospheric conditions, interference, jamming and spoofing
• Conducted or over-the-air RF
• GPS time transfer accuracy
• Effect of leap second transition
• Multiple constellation testing
• Modernization signals/ frequencies
• Keyless military SAASM and dual-frequency and survey-grade receiver testing
• Controlled radiation pattern antennas (CRPA)
• Hardware-in-the-loop integration
Constellations and Signal Types:
• GLONASS L1 C/A, L2 C/A
• GPS L2C, L1P, L2P, L5
• IRNSS L5
• QZSS L1
• Galileo E1, E5a/b
• BeiDou B1, BeiDou B2
GSG-51: 1 channel.
GSG-5: 4/8/16 channels.
GSG-62: 32 channels.
GSG-63: 48 channels.
GSG-64: 64 channels.